African American Mommies

What kind of moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner do you use? I am trying to find something to moisturize my hair with. Ever since I did the Big Chop my hair has by dry and brittle. I am using Shea Butter but it is not enough. I have heard of putting Olive Oil in the hair to make it softer. I am tired of spending money on hair products that is not working.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've heard of putting Olive Oil in the hair too but I havent done it yet...if you try it let me know how it works....I don't use anything special...Suave Shampoo and Leave in Conditioner...good luck mama...let me know what you end up using
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I will!
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• The olive oil really wrks...i do it all the time but i use Satinque. It's really good! And they have something for everything. I use the 2 n 1 tho which is the shampoo and conditioner but its mad for hair like ours
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 6:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• When I was natural I used olive oil as a moisturizer and I also used Burt's bees mama bee oil. It's all natural and smells like lemonade :-). Their line of shampoo and conditioner works and smells great too!
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011