Do you think Casey Anthony will be proved guilty?

Her defense sucks in my opinion! Why oh why would you wrap duck tape around her head three times if she accidentally died in the pool! Ridiculous! Also, the cookies on your computer don't lie... Over a 100 searches of clorofrm, neck breaking, kidnapping, ect... Now she is basically throwing her family under the bus! Crazy!

CaityMarie

Asked by CaityMarie at 6:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• She will be found guilty. And I wish we still had the electric chair, or hangings, for someone like her.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• the whole thing makes me so nauseous, Poor little baby. I think mom is guilty, and I hope she get punished.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I hope she gets a fair trial, but yes, I do believe she'll be found guilty. Too much evidence, too many lies and, let's face it, her lawyer is a tool.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• if they say she is not guilty i Will SPAZ at my tv cuz thatll b straight BULLSHIT!!! i hate that women lets give her some chloroform n ductaper her stupid ass face!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I believe that she will be found guilty but I'm sure if it will be death or life.

The prosecution said that they will finish with their witnesses this Wednesday or Thursday. Before court recessed for today, Judge Perry told the jury that they are ahead of schedule and that they may start deliberations on June 25th.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with Tararenee, hope she gets a fair trial . Yes I do believe she is guilty and hope they find her that way.
    But with the way it seems sometimes that bad people seem to get away with crap like that, they will probably get her off or not get much time.
    I certainly hope that not only will they find her guilty but one of her sentences is that she sits in her cell and have to look at the horrible pics of her daughter that she couldn't/wouldn't look at in court. And they have a 24 hr. video of precious Caylee laughing and playing, singing all the time, and Casey just goes nuts. My child died and I would give anything to get him back, and it makes me so freakn mad that someone like that takes there child for granted.
    urrrgggg! Everytime I think of that woman makes me mad.
    Well that's I gets that's all. lol
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have to tell you I have had to stop watching this, I lost a daughter shortly after birth, and DS and Caylee Anthony (WERE) are the same age, she looks so much like my son it is scary, every time I see her face, I am reminded of what my daughter would have looked like, my mom got the last People in the mail, and sat down and bawled , because no one could imagine harming such a precious life. I hope she is found guilty, and they leave her punishmen for MOTHER"S to decide, we don't live in the middle ages, so she will get a humane killing and burial,, if it was up to me,, I would cholorform her, put duct tape on her mouth, and dump her body in the woods for the vultures to eat,, provided the vultures wouldn't die from eating her poisoined remains,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think she probably will if juror number 4 can get with the program. I guess she is the one that doesn't like to judge anyone. That is the juror all of the analysts are concerned about.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I can't see how the jury could find her not guilty of ANY of the charges filed against her. There are tapes and tapes and tapes of her lying to police, there is TONS of evidence stacking up against her from the way she was acting to the family computer, and there's pretty much solid proof that there was a dead body in the trunk of her car. In my eyes, she's G-U-I-L-T-Y. No way around it. I'm pretty sure the jury is going to do the right thing here, because I know *I* couldn't live with letting her go free. Also, a lethal injection would be too kind, IMO.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• man so sad
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2011