Fastest way to lose weight after baby.

What is the fastest most effective way to lose weight after having a baby.. Im getting married soon and really feel like I look like a beached whale. I think every bride should feel beautiful on their wedding day but I don't feel like I will if I continue to look like this. Anyone have any good advice?!

CourtneyAnn8690

Asked by CourtneyAnn8690 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I loved the South Beach Diet. It works if you follow it and it's more a lesson on how to eat right. The food is really good, which is always a plus.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Esp if you are breastfeeding you shouldn't lose more than 5 pounds per week. a healthy diet and activity is the best way to permanently lose weight.
    btw beauty is a state of mind, not a dress size.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Exclusive breastfeeding and ditching the stroller in favour of slings/wraps.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hear breastfeeding makes you drop pounds the fastest. And walking. I guess I'm with ladysavage.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• healthy eating (does not mean go on a no carbs diet), and daily exercise
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Eating awesomely healthy and breastfeeding have worked for me. I have boundless amounts of energy. Part of that I can say is from green smoothies!

Take the 14 day challenge:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The South Beach Diet...it's awesome! It's not a "low carb" diet, it teaches how to eat healthy carbs and foods. After I had my first son, I lost 53 pounds on that diet and I plan to use it again after having this baby!
    audreybreier

Answer by audreybreier at 2:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I am using something that has helped me lose allot of weight, quickly too. Message me for more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008