christmas party need to fit dres in a week...help

i tried it on it kinda fits if i do not breath much....i want to know where i can get something to suck me in in my middle section without having the fat just being pushed upwards....i just had my baby month n a half ago n being home since then i have gained about 6 lbs...i did lose all my baby weight plus but am still unhappy with my loweer tummy it just seems to hang there...so i wanted to get something to look like a hot momma but not spend more than like ten bucks cause i am broke ...very broke so im lookin for a walmart or target kinda itenm that works well my dress is black n knee lenth top is spagetty starps so...ok help please

gonnabamomma

Asked by gonnabamomma at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• Get a Spanx undergarmet, ok...just noticed you did not want to spend that much. Try something like a Spanx. Also, drink a lot of water. It will help get rid of any water weight. For the next week, just take it easy on carbs (don't go overboard and starve yourself, just limit one thing a day) and reduce your salt and carbonation intake. You'll be amazed at how much that helps in a week!!!
    Anonymous

• I would also suggest Spanx. However, if you can't find that particular brand, most department stores carry something similar.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i did want to get that spanx brand i heard they r good...but..thanks to nj disability i havent gotten a check for about 4 weeks
    gonnabamomma

Answer by gonnabamomma at 5:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i have bought those tummy tucker panties and i get the really long ones and tuck them into my bra so my fat doest stick out the top lol. i get all mine at walmart. ps. you still wont be able to breathe. lol. they also make a stretchy tummy control under shirt. i use the top and panties at the same time for extra control
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 5:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I was going to say that you should go to Fredricks, but then I saw about the money thing. I guess you should try walmart or target. If you get a chance though, I would check in the mall at the sales to see what they have.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 4:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008