Missing Person: Can you help find or bring Jacque Waller back home?

I've posted this multiple times, but we still continue to search for Jacque Waller, the missing mother of triplets in SE Missouri. I am providing a link to the flier. If you want to print them out and hand them out or hang them anywhere, that would be great. We are still trying to get the word out.

www.cityofcapegirardeau.or g/missing-adult.pdf

I ask about truck drivers because this took place on Interstate 55 in Southeast Missouri.   Someone had to see something suspicious and we are trying to find that person.  So, if you can pass it on, or if you can give it to a truck driver to hand out, that would be excellent.

Thanks in Advance!

Here is her Facebook Page

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i'm surprised i haven't see this..i live south of there, Jonesboro. i'll check out the FB page, too.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Hi, live in Kansas City and a good friend is a truck driver, I will send the message to him,, pray she is all right! We have not heard anything about this on the news here???? do they suspect foul play?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Nope, I'll read the links though
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I live in Dexter this is the first im hearing about this. Hope they find her.
    jhcz

Answer by jhcz at 8:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I dont but I hope she is found
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes they do, unfortunately, they suspect her husband... although he has not been named a suspect, just a person of interest. Here is her news page from the local news: KFVS12

m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011