Why is it watery? adult content

I just started my period yesterday. It's been really really light. From yesterday until around noon today it has been really really, really light. It was actually brown too. I only used panty liners. Then this afternoon it turned to where I needed light weight tampons. The weird thing is the usual bloody discharge that is some what thicker is not what I am having. It's watery almost clearer with bright red blood. I just had my first clot too and it was really really small.

This is so much different then what I have had in the past 24 years that I am a little worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• never be afraid to call your doctor thats wat they are their for.....trust me thats wat my doctors always tell me....it doesnt hurt to call thats why they are their....its better safe than sorry
    mommy52011

Answer by mommy52011 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011