Why would he pee on his sister!???

My three year old and two year old were in the tub together. My son decided to point his lil wee wee up and aimed right at his little sister face!!! Peed on her! Why? Why? Why!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• lol...because that is what little boys do to their little sisters. sorry i had to laugh. my nephew once peed on the food he was being fed. sometimes children can't express themselves but they do it in other ways. poor litlte girl. i would bath seprate right now on.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• OMG, same thing happened here. He was laughing, I was horrified!

My husband pretty much said, "Well, if he can control it that well, we shouldn't have to buy any more diapers."

I know. It is one of those moments when half of you wants to laugh and the pther half wants to cry.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• because they can!! my ds would pee on anything if i let him! heck, he's even peed on my, outside, just because he thought it was funny. (i was watering the garden, so i hosed myself off..but i still scolded him..then laughed!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Because they are little and they have no clue! LOL
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• LMAO!!!!!!!
    I can't breathe!
    Heck, my baby brother once went into the bathroom, whipped it out without paying attention then realized he was whizzing all over my sister who was sitting on the toilet!

Beat that one! HA! HA!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Beat that one! --

LMBO!! we can't..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• This post and all responses were hilarious!!
    One of my brothers would pee on anything and everything... my mom even caught him peeing in the neighbors flower bed attached to the window. Not sure if he ever peed on one of us though.

Anon, take your comment and close minded judgement and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lol as other people said .....because he can! i make sure the boys pee before they get into the tub....it's a rule. i tell them it's very mean to pee on someone on purpose. you have to be serious with them (eventhough it is funny lol) so they will know it's not acceptable. if you just give them a light hearted warning they will do it again (i am speaking from experience!!!)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yep yep, he is learning what that that thing can do :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My little boy and girl like to bathe together too. It's not lazy parenting at all: they play there together and it's good bonding happy time that the two of them share. Yes, anonymous is just being a bitch. As for your question, I think you were horrified, but it probably wasn't intended to be something so awful. Kids experiment with what they can pee on and how and what reactions they can get. Just laugh it off and remember it for his 21st birthday party, "remember when you were three and you whipped it out and peed on your sister?". Ha ha. Don't read too much into it. Might have seemed like a dreadful insult, but I'm sure it was not intended so meanly.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011