Is it possinle to b pregnant and stil hav regular periods? adult content

im a healthy 16 year old and think i might b pregnant but i hav al my periods evry month but my abdominal section is expanding my stomach hurts, im always eating.. the typical signs except i stil have periods...

teenkidd

Asked by teenkidd at 7:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can BLEED but it isn't a period
    Just get a test

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Some have their periods even though they are preggo. Hard saying you should see a doctor in case it is something else
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 7:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It is still possible. I would take a test if i were you to be sure.I knew people who never stopped bleeding through their whole pregnancy. Thats how people on " i didnt know i was pregnant." dont know untl they either get a big belly or go into labor. Especially if you are tak
    ing any birth control
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Thank you everybody That was realy helpfull, I guess I'l get a Test..
    teenkidd

Comment by teenkidd (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Have you taken a test,, good lord, please go and do so, and if it is negative get on some BC!!!! If you are pregnant, and not getting care you are doing harm to your child, you need to find out, please go talk to your mother, or some other adult that you trust.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Talking to the mother part..... ummm idk bout that but i will take the test and the possible father already kno's so al i need is an accurate answer.. Thank you Kimigogo
    teenkidd

Comment by teenkidd (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You take a freaking test and get a more accurate answer than anyone on here can give you. Seriously, if you have to take twenty minutes to build a CM profile to find out if you are pregnant you probably aren't responsible enough to be having sex.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011