Does anyone else HATE taking off mascara as much as I do?

makeupSome days I don't even wear it cause I hate taking it off so bad at the end of the night...Lol (Yes I know that sounds so lazy!)

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• LOL, I avoid wearing mascara for the same reason. I usually just use a bit of eye pencil. I'm sure it's bad for your eyes, long-term, too, both the mascara and the removal of it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• YES! I do. but, I have found that baby wipes are excellent at cleaning off mascara . . even day old mascara that this mama did not take off before bed :) LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I use to hate it too, but I found eye makeup remover and LOVE it. I don't mind taking it off at all now.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• @Imaginationmama What kind of baby wipes takes off Mama's mascara??

@sleepingBeautee What kind of makeup remover do you use?
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I never seem to have a problem with it. It always washes off well when i wash my face. I do have some eye makeup remover, i think it's ulta brand. But, i only need to use it when i wear eyeliner which is very rare.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I use Pampers Sensitive. It actually takes off ALL make-up. Just one can do the whole face in a pinch. I also use them in the morning, if i need a quick face-wash and don't have 5 minutes to spare.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• This is the one I use...I buy it at target for less than $6. I use those cotton pads they sell in th cosmetic section too.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Awesome... thanks ladies!
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• OMG!! I have THE best eye-makeup remover ever!! Mary Kay's oil free eye make-up remover is the BEST!! It takes off ALL types of mascara and eye make-up. It also conditions your eyelashes and it is non-greasy. Contact me if you would like to try it or go to www.marykay.com to find a local consultant. I would be happy to send you a sample to try!! You will LOVE it!!! GAURUNTEED!!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I hate mascara PERIOD. I got my eyelashes tinted black and permed. Sounds crazy but its worth it. I don't have to wear it. The perm just curls them like a eyelash curler would
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 8:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011