RANDOM

WHATS UR FAV FOOD...LIKE A GOOD MEAL? IM TIRED OF EATIN REGULAR FOODS LIKE CHICKEN N RICE N STUFF...SO WHAT YAWL EAT

kaydence111

Asked by kaydence111 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• BBQ food is one of my favorite foods
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Meat loaf, chili, soft tacos, hamburger helper, hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie soup thats all I can think of right now.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• The sausage and potato soup from Olive Garden.... we buy bulk buckets of it and eat it for weeks, lol

I am crazy for eggs, and grilled cheese with fancy deli cheese.

Also damn near anything my husband touches turns to yummy in the kitchen..... esp steaks with mushrooms and onions and enormous fluffy baked taters
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Homemade enchiladas, beans, chili, Spanish rice. Italian sausage with green, yellow, and red peppers stir fry with steamed rice. BBQ some ribs, hamburgers, brats, or steak with grilled corn on the cob and baked potatoes or whatever you like for side dishes.
    Go to www.foodnetwork.com for a variety of great recipes.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• When all else fails, throw tegether a quiche! Just make sure you have some pie crusts around. Beat about 5 eggs with some milk, salt, pepper, garlic and onion. you can fill it with frozen veggies or pretty much any type of leftover. Pour the mixture over and bake for about an hour at 350.

It is always scrumptious, easy to throw together, and my husband loves it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• you know what is goo is dice up potatoes/carrots.onions/mushrooms and put in a foil pouch thing and add butter and throw on the grill oh and cut a vent for steam.

I am happy with meatloaf and mashed potatoes but it has to be the kind i make. I also make this dish called party hotdish and it is amazing! pm me if you want the recipe. there is also a skillet meal I make that takes 20 minutes and it is from scratch no hamburger helper. sausage and Au Gratin potatoes is real good too
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• try www.kraftfoods.com I like the budget wiseselections, I have never made every meal in the weekly planner though.  Chicken Quesadillas are my fav.  Others at the top of my list Ziti, Taco Salad, Pork with Apples and Stuffing, Cheese quiche, southwest salad and chicken bruschetta, all can be found at Kraft foods.  Good luck

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 1:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011