How can you get ahead if your not making the right income?

I have tried applying myself for working at home and there was nothing truthful about this company. I want to work from home if possible for extra income but its always pay this pay that 1st in order to work.

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• You say "extra" income, so I assume you already have a job. I see two options: 1. Adjust your lifestyle to what your income is with the job you currently have (so if you decided to get a second job, it would be strictly for savings/getting ahead,). If adjusting to your current income isn't possible: 2. You have to get a second job. Working from home may not be an option. Take what you can get because you can still keep looking.

If you are having budget issues, I highly recommend The Dave Ramsey Show. Seriously! You can watch it on Hulu if you don't have cable.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 9:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would be happy to share with you what I do as my home business...message me.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• There is no such thing as the right income. You have to live on less than you make and save a little each paycheck.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 8:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You are welcome to contact me, I receive a paycheck from the company, but am self employed.
    Check out my site for a variety of information. https://profiles.google.com/Tiredoftradingdollarsforhours/about?hl=en
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's really a matter of budgeting. It's rough living paycheck to paycheck, but you can get ahead. Believe me I know. We are doing better now since I lost my job and could only find a new one if I took a $2.00/hour pay cut. It's amazing what you can make work when you have to. We now wonder where we spent the extra money when I was making more each month because we are still making it now and putting money in savings each month.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 4:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011