Does any one think Obama will get elected again?

I think he should and alot of people say he didnt make no changes but I feel everything was already messed up before he got there. What do you think?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think that it will happen. Along those line though I don't think anyone would have made it two terms right now.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree he was elected into a huge mess; I also think a LOT has changed since he took office, nearly all of it for the better, even if it's not as much change as he and we had hoped. I desparately HOPE he gets re-elected. I honestly don't know if he will or not.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• He has made things worse. He is an inexperienced liberal progressive puppet. He has lied. He has over spent taxpayer money and borrowed WAY to much to fund his special interest cronies. He lacks etiquette in dealing with international leaders. America deserves better... He does NOT deserve the title Commander in Chief of the US Military.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I believe he could be. But I pray he isn't.
    livnbyfaith

Answer by livnbyfaith at 9:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• honestly it all depends on who he is running against. if he is running against a joke like palin then he probably will. i am very disappointed in president obama. i seriously hope that the republicans give us a good choice or someone from another party is a serious contender.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• What grly said. Anyone that thinks he is doing a good job must equate good job to the welfare check being in the mail box.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• He has a good chance as so far, the opposition does not seem to have any credible candidate . But a lot can happen between now and the election .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Just don't vote if you don't understand what he has done and is doing!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• for all our sakes i hope not! i just hope the republicans can toss up a better candidate! I haven't seen hope or change since then.
    AmberDanielle02

Answer by AmberDanielle02 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I actually think he will. I think the Republican party is too divided right now, they have too many different factions within the policy and it is often difficult to unseat an incumbent.  As to my opinion of him, I would say that he seems to be a good man with some good ideas but he has to become more proactive, he has to communicate his plans better.  In this country we seem to vote, in general, on appearances.  Right now he gives the appearance of reacting rather than anticipating situations and taking the lead.  Also he was elected in an over hyped hysteria of people who believed he was going to fix everything overnight.  No human could live up to that.  I don't care what party you are from.  People are demanding and expect the president to be a god.  He isn't, he has to work with congress and that can be a big challenge.

quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 9:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011