Constructive criticizism ????? anyone????

i have taken up photography as a hobby and im still learning. would you go thru these pics and give any advice or tell me if i did ok. my friends are tellin me that they are great but typical me im a harder on myself and think they are just ok here is a link to my fb album. i made this one for everyone to see so if u cant view it tell me and i may have to change more settings on my page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180649988648717.36081.100001111506616&closeTheater=1

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You are getting there, but it seems you have natural talent for this.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 11:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• well..i like some of them. i'm wondering what kind of lens you're using for the 'nature' scenes..i'd like to see more of a focal point, than a broad sweep. also, the lighting/flash is a little skewed..might want to focus on that where natural light (indirect sunlight) is an issue.
    i like some of the closeups of the kids, especially the one of the boy looking downward, i think..

the one that stood out..in a weird sense, lol...is the one of the ivy-ground cover, between the two trees..am i the only one that sees a face in the middle of the ivy???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i can't view it due to your privacy settings..
    Ellebaybayxo

Answer by Ellebaybayxo at 9:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• kk privacy settings changed... and im using a nikon l110 and no additional lenses yet, as i cant afford any yet...
    gothmama91

Comment by gothmama91 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lol dullscissors, i never noticed that. i was playing with the mirror setting on photo shop...it was originally just one tree
    gothmama91

Comment by gothmama91 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I left comments on most of the pix. The scenery ones don't do much for me, nor do people. BUT, some of the pics of the kids are wonderful.

My husband grew up around photography, did it all through high school, and is one of the most critical people when it comes to pics. I've learned a few things from him.

Overall, good pictures.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• wow...imma have to check it again. Mirror. LoL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011