Sad. I feel crazy. Please give me your thoughts!

I'm in my first trimester, I'm 22 and hubby is 24. We have two kids right now and are excited about our new addition. DH told me he wants to get a vasectomy. My thoughts are NO WAY! I've always wanted a big family, Possibly four. I all of a sudden feel so depressed. I told him no. We are young! Why can't we just play it by ear. I may be fine after this baby or maybe a few years down I will want another. I don't want to think about it right now. I don't want anything permanent. This devastates me. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would just say that it is really the wrong time to make a decision like that. After the baby plan on waiting a year or so and reevaluating the situation rather than deciding and making something permenant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ask him to wait an u go on birth control an talk about it later i do know that doc's dont want to do that stuff to people at a young age. my cuz was 25 an had a hard time with her doc to fix her but she got it done cuz he last pregnacy she just bleed an bleed an they had to take everything to stop it. wish u guys the best of luck
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 9:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I am 35 and I just had my tubes tied. we have a 3.5 year old, a 22 month old & a 3 week old...all boys. I don't know about you but it is sooo hard with just the 2 toddler boys, so I'd say pace yourself and make sure that you have things under control before planning on another. BTW, I was on the pill when I got pregnant with our last, so BE CAREFUL with the birth control you choose. Also, maybe it is too much for him right now, so go easy on him, the pressure & all the noise at home may be driving him a lil crazy. Bblessed!
    theymakemyheart

Answer by theymakemyheart at 9:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011