Anyone know what a Mt Dew Party is? Need to now ASAP

A friend of mine called and wanted to know what it was because he daughter wants to go to one.

busymomaaaaaaa

Asked by busymomaaaaaaa at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Perhaps an alternative to a beer party? I don't know wish I could help.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Mt Dew is high in caffeine?

How old are the kids? If you don't know, don't let her go. Tell your friend.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i googled it, and the first thing that came up was a FB group link..but somehow, i doubt this is what your friend's daughter is referring to.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yeah, I tried Urbandictionary.com to see, and nothing. Did he ask his daughter what it is?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with musicpisces just ask the child what it is and then go from there.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Check out you tube for a sneak peek into them. I'm gathering its where kids chug mt. dew instead of beer until they r all caffeined up and act stupid.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Be very careful-the child could be just saying that it's a MT DEW party meanwhile it could be a thing called a bush party where teens go into the woods/bushes somewhere hidden and actually drink hard alcohol-just saying in case-hope I'm wrong-good luck! Maybe it really is that innocent like another person said on here-where they drink lots of MT dew to get all caffinated up???
    Gemini5

Answer by Gemini5 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• crap if my 18 and 19 yr old were home right now they would know....but I will see if I can find out
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• so far nothing from my side but yeah it could be code for something else like a "farm party" is really a "PHARM party" where kids bring a handful of drugs from their houses all put in a bowl then each kid takes a few with some beers
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My 19 year old daughter has never heard of anything like that and my 21 year old son couldnt stop laughing at the name but he did say "unless thats the theme of a birthday party, with a name that stupid it cant be good mom".
    rosepetal209

Answer by rosepetal209 at 5:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011