Disoriented upon waking up??

The last week I've been so disoriented when I wake up. Usually around 5am and it's still dark and I am confused. I don't know where I am or what I am doing.
It's gotten so bad that last night when I woke up, I fell down the basement stairs. Obviously when I got hurt, the confusion went away.

I don't know why this is happening. Nothing has really changed. Not on a diet, not taking any pills. It's just weird to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• Getting up at 5 am may do that?! lol If it's your usual time to wake up, then plz call your Dr. to get checked out! In the meantime, be careful!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i would call the doctor. just get checked
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was going to call the doctor, but then figured it wasn't anything medical since it doesn't happen during the day. So Idk maybe I will call anyway. The fall hurt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ever been in the military? I thank not just uncle sam, but the USMC for my disorientation at any given time.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would also recommend seeing a doctor.....you should not be that disorientated when you are waking up in your own home.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 12:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011