Labor Pains

i am having my contractions and most all of my pains in my back.. and i went to the dr monday...she said that i am thinning out but i am not dilated any. and being that this is my 3rd baby, i know labor pain. but i also know every pregnancy is different. so any opinions would help. do you think i will start dilating or maybe not at all? i have another appt on the 15. i will be 39 wks then...

angel_lips

Asked by angel_lips at 5:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nobody knows your better better than you ESPECIALLY with this being your 3rd. If you think you need to, got to the hospital. As far as dilating, you probably are but again, to make sure everything is ok with both of, I would go to the er. Better safe than sorry and if you are further dilated, they will probably keep you. GL and Congrats!!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008