just curious..

are you ladies embarassed to poop around your husbands/boyfreinds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES! haha. He teases me all the time about "don't you ever poop" :) I do just not when he is around! haha.
    Anonymous

• haha hell no! But he won't poop around me, I don't blame him :P
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm not embarrassed...I just think it's polite to not do it around him =] I wouldn't like him doing it around me, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• we have to poop around each other, our 4 kids are in and out...in and out constantly in the bathroom
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• No, I'm not embarassed about anything really. Were married and he gets what he gets and there's nothing to hide. He's gotta love the whole package!
    Anonymous

• I was so bad at the begining because when I met him he was remodeling his house and did not have a bathroom door on the lav downstairs. He is the kind of guy that as soon as he figured out I was in there he would come in and be all...............what ya doing hon? Sooo embarassing! So I would hold it til he left. If it got really bad OMG I cannot believe I am going to tell you all this..I would tell him I was going up to take a bath..no potty up there and I would put water in a bucket and go in that and then run and flush it when he wasnt looking! Now I still dont want his company but I will go when I have to.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• LOL uhm YES, no nononon
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 5:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Not at all.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I do shut the door, but that is the extent of it. I am not embarrassed about the idea of going to the bathroom, but I wouldn't do it in front of anyone, ever if I could possibly avoid it!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 6:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• OMG! Totally. My hubby teases me constantly.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008