Mary Kay Rep. Needed

I'm looking to sell Mary Kay but I have failed at contacting a consultant willing to help me join. All I need to do is join. I've sent messages from the MK site and never get a response. I use to have a friend that sold and I went with her to events, meetings, everything so I pretty much know how everything works, I just lost contact with her. I live in El Paso, Tx but will be moving to Georgia this next month and would love to get everything set up now so when we move I can just jump right in.
Thank You!
-Anita

Aprichard2011

Asked by Aprichard2011 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant I would love to help you re-sign if you would like. PM me and I will e-mail you.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 9:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• contact me asap!! my director is offering a $25 rebate thru wednesday!!! Hope to hear from you!! I would LOVE to work withyou!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011