Do you do this too? read all the books written by a certain author?

i love to read and it started very young. first i had to read all the babysitter club books. then all the nancy drew books. then all the encyclopedia brown books. then i read all the books by agatha christie. i did take a break in college....had to read text books (boring lol). now i am reading every book by stephen king. so far i have read about 20. i think he must get paid by the inch and the pound (tell me which book that is from and i'll give you ba lmao). i know i'm a dork :p

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am like that too. I was reading every book by James Patterson but his books have been getting weaker and weaker. I still read them but I am also looking for a new author as well.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I absolutely do
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• When I read a really great book I do tend to see what other books the author has written and usually end up reading all, and if its part of a series of course I have to read all. Right now I'm really into Jennifer Weiner.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I've read a few of Stephen Kings books, but can't place that quote. I loved all the babysitters club books too, and sweet valley high =)
    Right now I'm into Jodi Picoult and Mitch Albom
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yeah most of the time. i read all the babysitter, nancy drew, encylopedia brown, hardy boys, even nancy drew with the hardy boys...lol. now that i'm an adult i've read all Janet Evanovich (her next one comes out this month, i'm super excited), Nicholas Sparks, Heather Huffman, and i'm starting to read Charlaine Harris. I have read some of Steven Kings, but some of them i glanced through and they just don't seem interesting. I read Tommy knockers (the movie sucked in comparison), his latest, The Dome, and i believe one other but i can't think of what it is. I've read all the twilight books, all the harry potter books....oh and that move that came out a year or so ago, The Lightening Thief, that's a series of books, i read those too. can't think of the author's name.

when i find out movies that are coming out are based on books, i have a tendency to go read the book...i can't explain why, i just have too lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have read alot of books by stephen king..and one of my fav's is dean koonce..but I have read all by nicolas sparks
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes I do and I have noticed my 12 & 10 year old doing this to.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yes
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 10:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• If I really like an authors writing style absolutely want to read the rest of their work.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. Her seventeenth book from that series is being released on the 21st of this month.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011