A good question we should not make a debate. What proof can you GIVE that Jesus DID exist?

This was in another question that I think could share some information with others why many Christians and those who are not Christians believe that Jesus the person did in fact live on earth but may not agree he is the Son of Man.

This was something discussed years ago in a class by people of all sorts of faiths.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 10:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think the issue is whether or not he DID exist. The question is: Was he just a wise man who spoke and helped people live right.....OR....was he The Son of God????
    I am sure that he lived. He was written about after all.
    But I think he was only a wise man who had good P.R. ( Public Relations....in case you didn't know )
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• can of wormsThere is no way this won't be a debate lol

But I can't give you proof and I don't have to, it's my faith and mine only. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I know in my heart that Jesus did exist. 

GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I want evidence of biblical, miracle working jesus. Son of god, jesus. The jesus who is said to have risen from the dead. There SHOULD be copious amounts of evidence, and there's none. Well, none that passed under close scrutiny.

clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• me than thou protest too much clarity.

i guess some atheist are afraid of the answers and just can't seem to be open minded enough to hear the answers without a debate. So much for trying to learn from others.

BTW, historians that LIVED in that time should be enough proof for you BUT do you even believe he performed miracles?
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011