Bathroom question pls.help!

I took a shower as normal today..but ever since I have gotten out and dressed etc I have to pee every 5mins!! Im not joking its horrible..i will get a sorta sting/burn and then I have to go..I have not changed my soap or anything and no weird sex...lol..does this happen to others what could it be? I dont have any type of infections/uti or anything..and I havent been drinking any diff..any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• Do you pee after sex? You might have a UTI or bladder infection, I would see a doc ASAP. You don't have to have "weird" sex to get a bladder infection, you just don't flush out by peeing and it can get infected.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• you do have an uti. those are symptoms of an uti. drink plenty of cranberry juice and it will go away in a couple of days.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I havent had sex recently..thats why im so stumped and cant figure out what it could be
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go get tested for diabetes.
    Anonymous

• Is it hot where you are? I'm gonna guess yes.
    You've been sweating, maybe even lounging by the pool in a wet bathing suit... all that bacteria gets pushed into the urethra and causes a urinary tract infection. Go see your doctor- they will confirm this with a test.
    DO NOT WAIT- this can lead to bladder/kidney infection or even incontinence!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree seeing a doctor is your best choice....
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 10:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011