Whats the deal????

This week has been really weird, I have asked questions and it's like pulling teeth to get an answer I get maybe 2 or 3 when usually its at least 10 or more..... Is every over Cafe mom or what??? What do you think the deal is!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• People too busy trying to get ready for Christmas maybe. I know I haven't been on quite as much as usual.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My guess would be the specific question. I only answer questions I have an answer for.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• depends the answer, if its a pregnancy question then i dont bother opening it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i meant depends on the question..good gosh!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think people are starting to crave drama more and more...and don't really care about answering the real questions. If you notice, the real questions (or fun ones) seem to only get 1-10 answers, but the drama drama drama ones (in the politics and religions sections) almost always get 20-100.

Blah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Haha, I agree with Caitxrawks
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think its also a lot of the questions are just repeated over and over, and it gets boring and redundant to answer the same questions.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 8:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If i want to get a lot of answers and fast on a serious matter, I post in the morning. You get a lot less responses late at night....'cause everyone is asleep. Also, sometimes I am attracted to titles. I hate the question titles like "what would you do?". Give more info in the title about what your question is about. Makes more people want to click on it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008