SO what are you thinking of getting you HONEY this year for Fathers Day

I got my DH so much crap along the years im clueless this year and am not creative at all i thought maybe a wine basket and hope it arrives on time So What where you thinking of getting your BABY dady this year for Fathers day

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I want to get him a pressure washer
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i plan just to cook whatever he wants to eat that day
    billiejean267

Answer by billiejean267 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• All he wants is a custom made sunshade for his truck.

I might get him a PS3 game that he has been talking about.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• He wants suet and black oil sunflower seeds for his bird feeders. He also wants the newest Dean Koontz Paperback.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well his birthday is this week too so we are going out to town for the weekend and I also want to get him tickets for a Brewers game in Miller Park since he's never been there and maybe some PS3 games?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I want to get him a pressure washer
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 2 minutes ago
    1361 Level 14
    I saw this post and thought about that commercial about the pressure washer when the guy washes the back porche and everything is flying all over the place i hope that doesnt happend to you AMBER lol
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lol we have been talking about wiring our shed so I bought the breaker box and stuff at a store that was going out of business so I got it all really cheap and I bought him Cabela's Dangerous hunts 2011 Game for PS3!!!   We are all set for Father's Day !!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 10:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• NICE that was a killer deal your lucky
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I mailed him a photo album with pictures of our daughters and their handprints that they colored, the shirt they picked out that says "BEST. DAD. EVER." and 4 cards- one from each of them and two from me.
    I really had no idea what to get him (he's deployed) so hopefully he likes what we got him.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well my kids dont speak to there father because he chooses not to call but were getting there grandpa a shirt that says best grandpa ever and each kid is going to put 1 handprint on it and we print a card every yr and color it for him.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011