5yr relationship.. now what?

Me and my Bf have been together for 5 yrs.. No breaks nothing.. we went from dating to serious.. moved in together at like 9 months didnt start getting "physical" a little after.. my first.. his not.. I love him to death we now have 1 kid (3) and another on the way.. He has asked me to marry him 3 times.. 1st at like 9 months and then i said yes but thought since it was so fast to maybe make it a promise ring, then we had to sell the ring for money. 2nd was after are daughter.. we still didnt have the money so i just said i wasnt ready.. he has been very respectful and i love him.. I dont ever see myself getting married i like it the way it is.. any opinions???

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• If you dont want to get married you need to tell him and u need to give him a reason. Its not fair to him to think eventually you want to get married if u dont. Its obvious you 2 are in love but dont make him think u do want to get married be honest with him, I am sure he will understand. Best wishes to u and him.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree as well you need to tell him your feelings regarding marriage...

He has every right to know.....

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes he knows that Im not ready.. I have been honest with him.. I just hate that he wants to be married and im not ready yet.. marriage seems like everyone who is getting married younge it ends up ruining them.. but before they are good.. were amazing right now, why ruin it!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ive been with my bf for 5 years too & we also have a 3 year old daughter but thats it & we are young too, i often think about marriage but i feel the same way as you... & if he knows your feelings on it & he loves you then i'de figure he's respect that, & i have a feeling he IS okay with your wanting to wait so...wait. you have your entire lives to get married, just enjoy being together & who knows, maybe after this 2nd baby... it might be the right time ! congrats & good luck !
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 2:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yea he said when im ready i can ask him...lol
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011