WHY DO THEY LEAVE THE LID UP?

ugh men!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I literally can not count the number of times I've gone to the bathroom in the middle of the night only to fall into the toilet! LOL...I finally got the hint that he's just not going to put the seat down and have started turning the bathroom light on and looking before I sit...now that I'm looking though I see that I have another problem....getting him to flush the toilet! LOL...I hate to think of all the times I've fallen into his pee instead of toilet water LMAO

embarrassed

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I really don't understand this complaint. Women want the seat down so why should the man have to put it down for you? Do you raise it for him?
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Small attention spans lol they finished then its time to move on mine dosnt even flush I hate it
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Talk to him. It sucks that mothers aren't teaching thier sons this. If that doesn't work... Gorilla glue will hold plastic to porcelain.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• don't be jealous, but my dad, husband and sons always (always!) put the lid and the seat down. it's awesome. i'm spoiled!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• They are male, they just don't understand.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lazy
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My hubby was raised by his single mom who taught him lid ettiquette.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You're a big girl...you have two working hands...if he's required to put the lid down after using it...r u required to put the lid up after you use it...THINK ABOUT IT....DUM DUM DUM!!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Probably for the same reason I leave it down lol It's the way it is when I'm done. I don't complain when it's left up and he doesn't complain when I leave it down, it's a non-issue here lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011