Favoritism?

My bf sister is "incontrol" of everything in his family.. she is 21 and is on baby number 3.. and her son gets all the attention from grandma.. he is 4 and my daughter is 3, she watches him all the time like weekends and etc.. however she has only watched my daughter maybe 3 times.. and is constantly calling and texting when were out cuz she wants to know when were coming to get her.. now his sister is pregnant again with baby 3 (she has a 1 yr old too) and im pregnant and now my bf's other sister is pregnant (due 3days before me) and on her 1st i feel like we have to compete to get our daughter to spend alone time.... what to do???

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes mother's seem to be closer to their daughter's children - I don't know why. Maybe bf can bring it to her attention - she might not be aware - an alternative would be to find another reliable babysitter (I know this can be hard) so that you bf can get some alone time. Sucks bad, though. GL
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Hire a babysitter instead of grandma. She probably feels obligated to help daughter because of all the kids and her being so young. Maybe she is overwhelmed with all the babysitting.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 1:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2011