Ants

We just moved into the cutest little house and there are flowers and plants every where, and with them comes ants! i have little black ants everywhere outside, I haven't seen them inside but whenever I go outside to water, my feet and legs are ravaged. What is something I can buy to get rid of them? I already have spray and have sprayed the outside of the house, I am looking for something that will help get rid of them. Any advice.

clumm

Asked by clumm at 11:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• so long as they aren't over a gas line you can burn them out.. (that was my problem, th e nest was right over our gas line so couldn't do that lol. )
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have a fear of ants, ever since i was little girl. EEK! I would call your local insects and rodents company to get it taken care of, they might even give you some info on a certain bug spray that might work better.
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• How would I burn them? There are lots of trees and flowers around the house that I don't want to harm.
    clumm

Comment by clumm (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Grits will take care of them easily and with no chemicals.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• get a box of instant grits, done wet the mound ,when it rain it will wet it the ants will , eat the grits and die.I know this is true cause ive done it two years ago,
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I will try the grits. Thanks.
    clumm

Comment by clumm (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011