Can children tell if you're pregnant?

Have any of you ever heard this?
Lately any time I am around kids, they seem to gravitate towards me.
I had my stepdaughter and one of her friends spend the night with me and my husband. We went to a lake the next day. Both girls were staying with me almost all the time, just about attached. They have never done that before. When we went to the lake, I had babies and all kinds of kids coming up to me. I have never had that happen before.
What do you guys think?

CcCwgrl

Asked by CcCwgrl at 11:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think they can. they can also tell when i'm sick because they are extra bad when i'm not feeling well. they use their instincts more than adults.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• They totally can! Before I told any of the kids in my preschool class, and I wasnt yet showing... during lunch one of the little boys randomly said to me "There is a baby in your belly!!"... NO JOKE! I was so caught off guard! LOL. So, I told the kids then and there :) It was a great moment.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• o they soo can! i also believe the other wise tale of lil girls gravite toward you when you are having a boy, and boys gravitay toward you when you are expecting a girl..
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I wondered the same thing. My friends daughter was extreamly attached to me when I would go over to their house before finding out I was pregnant. we couldn't figure it our, lol(not that I was complaining, I loved the hugs and cuddles) sure enough right around the time she started acting that was towards me, I had conceived my baby girl :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Kids and pets will both be drawn as you have a certain pheromone you give off that to them means "protect this".
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 11:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• LOL....oh my.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I got pregnant with my second when my first was 13 months old. Almost immediately, he started coming over to me randomly and lifting my shirt and kissing my tummy. My husband and I hadn't said a word about it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• OMG when i was about 3 mnths preg (i hadnt told anyone yet) and i was babysitting this5 yr old little girl and out of the blue she says are you pregnant iwas like wtf.. i ran and told my fiance right away.. but i was FLOORED.. lol (i didnt show til 8 mths)
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 5:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2011