how do i know?!

my husband is constanly texting. When i ask who it is he is quick to answer with the same name everytime. When i go back and look through his phone(i know i know!! I shouldnt invade!!) All the texts are deleted. He is coming home more and more later than usual. should i worry? Any time i show concern about this he goes in a fit of rage and gets very angry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes you should be concerned! Those are big signs!
    Anonymous

• The rage and anger are disturbing. If he were innocent, I'd think that he'd try to reassure you. If the text messages are erased, is there a way to find out who he was calling or who called him? How about the phone bill, does it list the calls? It sounds as though counseling is a good idea.

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I don't think its invading at all to look through texts and such. If yall were already seperated that'd be different (my soon to be XHusband does that and it drives me nuts). Who cares if he gets mad when you ask, you do have the right to know!!! Shit girl hide his phone one day and tell him you dont know where it is and wait for a text to come in. If you know your husband well enough you can talk as him and figure shit out.

My XHusband had an affair with one of my friends and after I found out she denied it. So I created a fake email account and emailed her as him for over a month. She never knew the difference....until I told her!!! LOL

But even if it starts an arguement, ask and agrue until you get answers, its YOUR life too and you have the right to know and deserve answers. GO stalker mode on his ass....follow him!!!

Iviemg

Answer by Iviemg at 5:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yes, worry. . .something is going on. he is defensive and angry because that helps deflect the attention to his anger instead of what he is doing. these are all of the classic signs of what you already know.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I'd be VERY concerned. Call the phone company. Get records. Take his phone when he's not looking or something. and wait for a text like the previous said
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Or when he gets a text walk over to him and demand to see it and if he try's hiding the phone from you or gets angry and won't show you then id be like What The Hell you hiding. And of course he'll say nothing and then you can say then why won't you show me? Or you could steal his phone like the other ladies said. They are classic signs that he's cheating on you. Don't be one of those women who ignores it either cause that won't get you anywhere.
    Anonymous

• did you know that even if he deleted the text it self, if you go under text messages like u were going to write one and hit the option,ithink its drafts or recent contacts, it will give u the ph#'s. not the messages. the ph#'s of all his recent contacts for his texting. even though u cannot see the messages at least u will get a # and maybe that will give u some peace of mind. i've been there and done that girlfriend............
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think he is cheating. I almost had an affair and was texting, and rasing them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008