How do I go about convincing my husband to have another child?

Okay Ladies all help would be wonderful. I want another child very badly but the hubby keeps saying no!!! Any ideas?

MTButterfly04

Asked by MTButterfly04 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well, you have made it known that you would like to try for another baby, and i'm sure you have laid down the pros and cons list, so that's all you can do. you can discuss with him the reason he doesn't want another baby right now, but other than that you will be nagging him and that is always counter productive. if he is not ready right now then he's not ready. give him time and he will probably come around.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You can't make him want a baby. You just need to tell him how much you want another and let him come to his own decision. In my opinion, having a baby should be a mutual decision.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011