Weird pet tricks?

What odd things do your pets do?

I have two cats, brother and sister, and they both sleep on their faces. I've never seen a cat do this before, they lay down and then tuck their head back in under their armpit. Imagine the way a duck looks when it tucks it's head in it's wing when it's raining. Sometimes it still gives me a scare when I see one napping on my bed and it looks like it's been decapitated!

Slinkee

Asked by Slinkee at 5:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pets

• My dogs know commands for: sit, down, shake, high 5, bow, speak, cross their paws, roll over, beg, touch their noses with paw, stay, bite and release (protection trained), wait, fetch, leave "it", out, heel, return to heel (both sides), turn right, turn left, slow, back up, sit in front, watch eye contact, stand, wave, lay with head down, lay on side, go to bed, kennel up...

Odd things they do on their own... Lucius (doberman) knows that PJ (Beagle/basset) is afraid of the blue exercise ball and when she is laying on their dog bad and he wants to lay there he will nose the ball toward her so that she runs away, then he goes and lays in the bed! Its pretty funny.

Lucius also likes to run on the treadmill.

That's all I can think of at the moment :)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Oh how funny. Cats are too cool. I have 4 and they amuse me all day.We have a condo and play area for them, and they are always up to something.One likes sleeping on his back all strechted out with his tail between his legs.One does these flips when it's feeding time. Yours must be pretty funny with heads tucked in...thanks for the laugh
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 7:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• hey
    shay319

Answer by shay319 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2008