Omg how freaking stupid(jst venting)

im 19weeks and my bf is stressin me the fuck out for sure he acts like he should have everything handed to him for nothing in return as far as a clean house dinner and thinks a 3yr should be perfect and dse what thier told on demand wtf no it dsent work that way, and hes acting like an ass for no reason ..gets my dd in bed sits on the sofa and goes so are you goin to talk to me??? wtf am i spose to talk to bout???????????????? nvrm he says i mean really no wonder this relationship is hard on us..he thinks i can read his damn mind. and puts alot of shit on me ..pisses me off...i think he wnted to talk bout why i was late picking him up tonight nd it was simple cuz the clothes were still in the dryer at mom nd dads house had to get dd in the car and drive mayb 4mins to get him and he freaks bout it??? when last time he was almst an hr late picking me up from work cuz his ass fell alseep, all he did was play a game and that was it wtf..im jst pissed and venting it allllll

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes men just dont understand. Im sorry he is being a jerk. I have had those days with my husband and we have been together 5yrs now, and there are days I just want to throw in the towel and say screw it. Hang in there.
    MTButterfly04

Answer by MTButterfly04 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• sorry - sounds like you're going through it. Men can be the best ever and the worst ever - it just is. Once we wrap our heads around how incredibly insensitive, unaware, and dense they can be sometimes, it gets easier. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but there are time when - ooooh! Nuff said. Like MT Butterfly says - Hang in there, mama. Big Hug!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• lol thanks..its stupid nd im ignoring wat he has to say...still kinda hurts a bit but im picking and chooseing battles right now..no need 4 extra stress
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sometimes I think that men get more stupid when we get pregnant. Then after we have the child, they think that they are one too! Seriously though, things don't always go the way you plan. He needs to get over it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011