About you... Gives us hope

Hi mammas. We have been ttc for while and we would love to hear your story. Did you have pregnancy symptoms? What where the symptoms? Did you have no symptoms at all? Was it a surprise or planned? How long did it take get a BFP? Did you still have your period or not have period? Every baby is a miracle and hearing your stories give us hope that one day it will happen for us. Your stories give us joy.

abrooks2009

Asked by abrooks2009 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My first pregnancy was accidental, happened as soon as I stopped taking birth control. No symptoms except missed period - morning sickness started at about 6 weeks. miscarried at 12. Next two were planned, both miscarried, minimal early symptoms. 4th pregnancy was planned - got BFP on our third cycle. Had bd'ed 2 days before ovulation and the day after. My nipples hurt like crazy, that was the first noticeable symptom, and it wasn't long before the morning sickness, food aversions, increased sense of smell, and fatigue set in. I tested at 14dpo and it was NEGATIVE! At my hubby's command I tested again at 18DPO, and sure enough, it was positive. Took progesterone supplements as soon as we got BFP. Successful pregnancy, my daughter was born 10/2/08.
    This time I'm currently 18w. Accidental pregnancy. I was charting just to keep track of my crazy cycles because I have pcos. bd'ed 4 days prior to O.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Early symptoms this pregnancy were (besides late period - my luteal phase never passes 12 days, and it did) REALLY sore boobs and mild fatigue. After a couple weeks, the food aversion set in but luckily no morning sickness. Took progesterone supplements again. Everything is going well, anatomy scan is in 12 hours. due Nov 14.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2011