Question about spotting and brown discharge.

i am 27 years old and i had my last menstrual cycle on May 17th 2011. I had sex on my fertile days whcih was may 30th. On the 6th of june i had spotting that lasted 2 days and on the 11th of june i had brown discharge. Could i be pregnant and when can i take a test? I am supposed to start my period on the 14th of june but i dont have any pms signs. I dont know how to explain but i feel different about myself. I feel something is growing inside me if it makes sense to you all. help me please.

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could take a first response test now or wait until the 17th for a different brand.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think it would be safe to say that you can take an at home test, your period is only a day away. Good Luck!!!!
    MTButterfly04

Answer by MTButterfly04 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011