What's the cutest thing your kids have ever said?

About the time were in the spelling mode around my son (he was about 3) - he once asked me for some candy (which we very rarely gave him), so I was surprised and said "give you some what?" and he replied "candy, you know p-b-s-t, candy" I fell down laughing!! He really thought he was spelling candy (or something, I don't know) - oh, boy, he was a mess then and still is (14 now).

Aren't kids just the best?!

pocmom

Asked by pocmom at 12:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have too many to name! Forgive me bc I know this is soooooo wrong, but I let my 3 yr old watch Family Guy. She doesnt watch watch it but bc its a cartoon its ok to be on while she goes to bed. A commercial came on for it one day and it was just the dad, Peter, she asked his name and I said Peter, She said I like him. Mommy are u glad I like Peters! I was rolling on the floor laughing, her dad didnt think it was so funny! I also work at a daycare and one boy asked me if I had any KY?!!! His mom was so embarrased. Sorry so long
    krisnroc

Answer by krisnroc at 2:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• lol yes, they are so cute! my absolutely favorite thing that any of my kids ever said is from my 3yo. instead saying 'turn out the light' he says 'turn on the dark'. i think it is so funny!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm not a baby, but I'm your baby. Willow age 3.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 12:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• " Mommy I farted out my mouth"....so funny! He was around 3 or 4 at the time.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yesterday my 4 year old picked up my book I was reading. I said, "uh-oh, you lost my page." He looked at the ground and all around him and said, "where did it go?" I just about lost it :)
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• today at my daughters t-ball game my daughter got someone out on first base, he told her "I can still run the bases my coach said so" she replied "NO YOUR FIRED!" we all just laughed so hard
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 12:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my granddaughter learning to talk when she was little, she say hellwoo for hello,i can still hear her
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My daughter pronounced truck, Fruckt. Needles to say, her daddy is a truck driver. Our new pastor asked her were her Daddy was one Sunday and the only really clear words were Daddy and Fruckt. All of the Sunday school teachers laughed, but I have never really lived it down from the pastors wife. Maybe it is because a few months later she told her she was "a little fat in the butt" like her Nana.

mama04inID

Answer by mama04inID at 7:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Funny ones, ladies! @JamieLK, I did lose it reading your post - I could just imagine him looking around for that lost page - hahahahaha!!!!!
    pocmom

Comment by pocmom (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011