DId u know ur person was cheating

how did u know

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I knew instantly...almost the first day he started something was just off. I busted the asshole within four days of him starting this THING with the "cumdumpster" as I like to refer to the ugly bitch and HE STILL thought he was SMARTER than me and continued the thing, even got a second cell phone and the asshole also forgot that I use to work for a PI for 3 years back in the days when this shit was tracked on foot. Now that the world is on the net...I got all the info I needed or wanted for that matter withing 24 hrs. This bitch is known for sleeping with married men and even bragged about how easy it was and how many men she's taken from other women and well, you know what...with the experience she had with me...I doubt that she'll be doing this again. At least not in my back yard!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He came home late alot. He gets very dirty while at work and sometimes he'd come home clean. We had alot less sex. He made frequent ATM withdrawls so I couldn't track his debit card purchases to the bar he was going to.

In the end, I knew for sure by going through his cell phone and finding a strange number. Did my homework and the whole thing came out then.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Lately I have been having my suspicions, but don't know what to do about them. - Working late at least 3 days a week and working every single weekend, hoping into the shower first thing when he gets home, much less interested in sex, strange numbers in his phone and deleting all recent call and text history, our dwindling $$$ but purchases and such not adding up, going to the bathroom to talk on the phone when he thinks I cant hear him talking.... ETC.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my 1st husband would leave early and come home late and was a real prick about it if I questioned him and one night we had a party and his bff told me my husband was cheating but only did it because he felt I was cheating...it was a mess and I left but for many other reasons then just that
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I knew when I was constantly being accused of cheating when I was not. He told me he was going to work one night. I had a girl friend over. He was outside listening. I opened the door and he fell in. Another time he traded cars with a friend. He let it slip when he talked about his friend catching his girlfriend with another man. He said we traded cars. Before he knew it, he said no one came in or out of your house.

Everything is fine, the next thing I know, he would start an agruement with me so that he could get out of the house. Finally, I said to myself, if I am not cheating, but I am constanly being accused of cheating. I realized his guilty conscious was speaking. I did a little investigating and I found out that he was the one doing the cheating.
    Patricia587

Answer by Patricia587 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He came home one night and said "I'm banging a stripper and I like banging her. So deal with it or leave." I left.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yep they told me buut its not my business to get involved
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He told me she was a friend from work. When his car was getting work done he car pooled with her. He started coming home late, saying the guys all went out. I accused him and he denied it, so I told him I believed him. The next day I invited her to dinner. I insisted, saying I wanted to thank her for helping us out. They both went to see a movie (supposedly) instead. They left me there to eat a whole ham by myself! I called bullshit again. I made him sleep in the spare bedroom. A week later, I caught them parked behind my house when I came home from work early. He still denied it! I saw them kissing through the fogged up windows, and he still denies it! I got my gun and chased him out of the house. I asked him if he wanted to tell her goodbye and go to counseling to work on our marriage. He said no, so I told him to leave his wallet and get gone.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011