i just gave birth,is it normal to want to have sex?

i gave birth 2 weeks ago a vaginal birth withno epidural and nothing i got stitches for 2hours and half ,my doc told me that it was preety damaged and asked me to not have sex for 2 months and half,teh thing is i ve never been so horny that i am right now,i dont know what to do
even when i use the bathroom it s really painful,with the hemorroides,the stitches,and eveything
what do you guys advice me?and is it normal to be so horny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• oh my gosh my sex drive went through the roof!!! i was more horny than i have ever been in my life!! it goes away in a bout a month
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just delivered 8 days ago and am feeling similar. I am no longer sore, but I only had to have one stitch. I already feel like I want to have sex again!
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 5:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• you guys are troopers! haha- do other stuff.... itl hurt REAL bad if you try it. i tried early and it was a BIG mistake.. ykes
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 6:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I waited 4 weeks, that was the longest 4 weeks of my life!!!!!!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yes it is big time I know I was. I just waited because I did not want to do any damage down there you really need to listen to your doctor or ask him/her what to do in cases like this.
    Or just have a clit cum...sorry so blunt but that should hold you til the timing is right.GL
    Anonymous

• oh god, of course that is normal!! i think i got sex within the week, but not stitches, yes vaginal birth
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think it is normal for some people especially if you had a really emotional birth experience with your SO. If they really connected with you during the delivery, then it would make sense for you to want to be extra close to them.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 11:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I always want it. I couldn't wait. I think i made it 3 weeks.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 12:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2008