Do you allow your husband to go to strip clubs?

This is a HELL TO THA NAWL for my husband but some wives have no problem with it. how do you feel?

*LET ME CLARIFY*

this is NOT an issue in my home. A girl i went to school with just posted on her facebook that the dallas mavericks are at the stip club she works at. this made me think of a new question to ask on here. i get tired of reading the same questions so this was something different to ask. SOme of you are taking the "ALLOW" word to extreme. the question is simply asking are you or arent you ok with your husband going to strip clubs.  

alboston

Asked by alboston at 12:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, he is a grown man and I don't dis-allow a grownup to do something. However, he chooses not to.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• devil I'd be murderous. No strip clubs for my man.

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• mine has no desirer to either, but if he did like i said it would be a HELL TO THA NAWL! I asked because a girl i went to school with is a stripper, and she just posted on her facebook that the dallas mavericks were at the club she strips at.
    alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I cannot tell him to not do anything as I don't own him and he is not my child, but I make it very clear that it would bother me and I would not be happy if he did... and he doesn't as far as I know. We went to one together once with some friends for his co-workers 21st b-day. It confirmed my reasons to be uncomfortable with it.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No if he went and I found out I'd probably throw all his shit out of the house. I can't see any reason for him to go and give other naked girls money that's just ridiculous.

retent

Answer by retent at 12:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He has no desire to, but I dont care really
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Dh went a few times before he was saved, but now he has no desire to go to them.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• "allow"?!

I have a marriage built on honesty and trust... we ask, we discuss, we are a team. Neither of us holds such authority over the other that they will "allow" or not "allow" the other to do something.

As far as strip clubs... I dont care.  He has only ever gone to them for a few bachelor parties, and once or twice on a guys weekend in vegas.   He really isnt into it, but went with the fellas.  I dont find them offensive and really dont care.  

I think if you find strip clubs offensive then you shouldnt marry a man who enjoys going to them... if you did then you made the choice and really cant complain much about the choice you made.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He doesn't go to them but if he wants to , he can I might go with him , as I have in the past . .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm old fashioned and don't really understand what keeps marriage special if you're both basically being single and doing things that single people do. Dr. Phil mentioned that point once and it made sense to me. Some people may have a mutual understand that works for them, but some people surprise this kind of behavior on their other half later in the relationship and tries to force them to be like other couples and that's simply not fair. There's no rule that every couple has to be like any other couple, so I feel that the bottom line is that it's not a mutual understanding and you know it makes your other half uncomfortable, then you need to reevaluate your priorities and the type of person you want to be with. You can't always have ur cake and eat it too. A rule has to go both ways too. Whatever he can do, you should be able to do too. If not, then it may be something to walk away from.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011