Need answeres pls :(

well im 18. i have 16 month old daughter. and i think im pregnant again this is why. last month in May. my sister started before me then i started it also i started a day before my mom. i was on bc then ran out of prescriptions last month. so this month of june havent took none at all and used no protection. my sister started and got off and then when she got off i kespt waiting but nothin then my mom started and now my mom is off and still no period. i been having some symptoms that i did with my daughter. i took 2 tests but all negative idk if its too ealry. idk if im pregnant or just late. also my discharge is kinda different then before. really white like mucis

proud.mommy17

Asked by proud.mommy17 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What the hell does your sisters period have to do with you failing to use a condom?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i think what she is saying that her and her mom ovualate around the same time, I know me and my mom ovulate around the same time, and thats kinda how i found out that i was late and i am now preggers :) @ proud mommy :) wait till you h avent had your period for at least 4 weeks after its supposed to come and than take a test good luck :)
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 1:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes but it's foolish to go by someone else's cycle. That's ridiculous. Everyone's body is different. Thats not reliable. Obviously if you have unprotected sex you may have to see a doctor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You're 18 and had a daughter and don't know when is your period ? are you serious here ? count from the first day of your last period and see if you'r 1 wk late go and see the doc
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Its most likely caused by going off the birth control but yeah if you knew u weren't taking birth control and still doing the deed there's other methods of birth control. A prescription or lack there of is no excuse.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• use protection if you dont want to be pregnant kind of late now but come on seriously have a head on your shoulders and use a fuckking condom
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011