We all have secrets and I want to know them!!

I saw a similar post like this a while back and would like to get this going.
Post your biggest secret(s) ANONYMOUSLY. It could be serious, silly or downright kinky! haha COME ON LADIES, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 5:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i had posted a answer to a question like this but it was like months ago or something like that. This time ill go with KINKY, i want to do nude photo's with another woman for hubby next christmas! i just dont know where to look for a hot chick to do them with me!
    Anonymous

• i used to talk to much older men on the internet...when i was 16.
    Anonymous

• I use a strapon on my husband. He's so kinky and I love it! And I'd really like to be double penetrated by my husband and another man =\
    Anonymous

• *GASP*
    Anonymous

• I wanted to have another baby so bad that I had thought about going out to the bar just to get knocked up.
    Anonymous

• I have no secrets. I am an open book.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• This man that has a thing for me has a daughter whose name is my name, but he does not know it.If he yelled out my name, wife would never know..............
    Anonymous

• I had a boyfriend who used a lolly pop on me while down there. It was awsome. I want my husband to do it, but I'm afraid to ask caus ehe'll wonder where I got the idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I almost had ana ffair with my hubs friend, but i stopped myself thank god. It made me feel young again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Once, I crapped my pants in public. I was with my husband's cousin, her two kids, and my son. We were trying to go on an outing, but it got cut short, as I suddenly felt a powerful surge of diarrhea that I could not hold back. It blasted out the back of my panties into my loose fitting shorts, and ran down my leg. I heard myself shouting obscenities, then realized I did it in front of her children. I ran to the nearest bathroom. I didn't have any spare clothes to wear, so I spent the rest of our time together scrubbing poo out of my clothes, before having to take them back home. The children were disappointed that we didn't get to do anything. And I was so humiliated...smelling like $h!t while walking into Target to get new clothes. I drove home and cried to my hubby, who only laughed hysterically as sympathetically as he could.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2008