Ugh! HELP! Why is everyone criticicizing the name?

I chose Isabella Grace as the name I think im gonna name my baby. Everyone keeps asking have I decided and when I tell them they criticize it. They say I would drop the a and just do Isabelle Grace bc it sounds to jumbled and congested. Then someone else said Isabella Grace is ugly you should name her Bellah Grace..Why do they ask if they are just gonna suggest what they think anyway? Is something wrong with this name?? Why are they so critical??

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Baby Names

• I really like that name!! Unfortunately you know what they say about opinions, just tell them you're not telling anyone until shes born, then at that time everyone will be so in love with her, no one will care about the name =) Congrats!
    Rampy510

Answer by Rampy510 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I like it. And it's your baby, screw them. I got the same shit over my DD's name. I couldn't have cared less. I've even told quite a few people that said they didn't like it "Well I do, and it's my daughter. If you don't like it have your own child and name her whatever the hell you want so I can tell you how stupid the name is."
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Just tell them you are keeping it a secret until the birth or just tell them it's a good thing it's not their baby! Lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I like Isabella Grace =) I think it sounds classy
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think your choice is very nice . So many names suggested for babies are contrived and awkward in an effort to be original and different that I am pleased to read your choice .

Good for you .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• They did that with DD2s name too. hers is Eleyna Isabella Estelle. I wanted the A at the end. End of story. Tell them to knock it off
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I love that name!!! :) so cute!!!
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• The person makes the name, the names doesn't make the person. If u like it I'm sure your baby girl can rock it ;)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It is your child. If you and you husband/SO like the name, then if someone criticizes it, simply respond, "Well, I appreciate your opinion, but we really like the same and that's what it'll be." End of story. Personally I like it; it flows. Congratulations, by the way.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Love it , and if you want to name your child Pizza, it is your baby your choice,, ignore the naysayers, trust me everyone can find a way to criticize something, and when she get here, they will give you advice on everything you do from formula/breast to spanking or not,, it is your child and better get the thick skin now!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011