How often do you look up an Original Poster's profile page?

Are you curious as to who writes what?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do it regularly. It lets me know the personality of this person. Their avatars and pictures they have posted there speak volumes about them. I can tell so much about them from their taste in music, TV, ect. It gives me a guide as to how to reply...or makes me contemplate if I really WANT or SHOULD reply...:)
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 10:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's rare that I look at someones profile.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It never occurs to me to look at a profile page unless i am thinking of inviting them as a friend
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I only look when they invite me as a friend...as really that's only when it's someone I don't know...if it's a mom that I've seen here in Answers pretty often then I don't feel like I need to look
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• not very often..occasionally, i'll send someone a private message about something that i thought of later/after-post, and i happen to see their page..but more often than not, its set to private, so there's nothing to see.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Rarely. Sometimes I look to figure out what age of kids they're talking about in a question, and once in a blue moon I'll think "troll" and check someone's profile to see if they're a newbie with a basically blank profile.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Maybe 3 times a year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011