How to tone your belly?

is there a way u can tone your belly with out doing crunches or sit ups?

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 1:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Swimming is a really good exercise, it works out almost all your muscles including your Abdominal (belly) muscles.
    Destiny1030

Answer by Destiny1030 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Belly dancing!!! it's SO much fun, AND a GREAT way to tone up your arms, back, legs AND BELLY! =) Personally I can never show my belly bc of stretch marks, so I can't like take a class or anything (SUPER INSECURE) but I learned most belly dancing from my mom, and also, there are ALOT of videos online =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh, and yes, crunches and sit-ups are great, but even better than that to tone your abs is when you lay on the ground, and lift both legs, together, about 6 inches off the ground and see how long you can hold them there, then bring them up as far as you can, and back down (Without touching them to the ground) then lift again and do that as much as possible, every day you shouldbe able to do about 5 more than the day b4. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You can do crunches all day, but you won't see results until you get rid of the fat. You need to be good about your food intake, and doing a balance of strength (all over- not just your abs) and cardio. Otherwise, you'll have a nice six-pack that's well insulated, and the world will never know. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I do the body wrap online parties.
    You put a wrap on your stomach for 45 min and it helps tone, tighten and firm you body. I had a friend lose 11 inches by 24 hours after using one application.
    You can email me if you would like to chat about it
    designerjeans4u

Answer by designerjeans4u at 5:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2011