Have you ever been asked if you were expecting when you were not pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• After giving birth to my oldest daughter I went walking around the hospital. As I was riding back up to my floor in the elevator a little old lady gets in and says, "Oh, you look like you're ready to have your baby any time now!" I said "Actually I already had her." She says "Oh my!" and gets off on the next floor. I wanted to cry and/or beat the crap out of that woman. Honestly, I still had a pooch but it was not that of a woman about to have a baby! I swear she's lucky she was old lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• 5 yrs after having my last kid my teenage daughter posts pictures of me on Facebook and suddenly all these people are congratulating me on my pregnancy!!

My fat is in the belly....skinny everywhere else but that damm belly fat won't go away!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• YES!!!! but wats bad... i just had my son 2 days later... That pissed my off. Since then i've never asked anybody when their due date was.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I just recently got asked that my a lady at church and the thing is at the time I actually didn't know and was getting ready to take a pee test. But what was I supposed to tell her?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes but it was a child so I was not offended
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• no but not long after I had DD I was @ a baseball game and in line for food and I caught a lady looking @ my belly and looking up @ me..I think she was trying to decide if I was pregnant or not.. well.. I was upset for a half of a second.. then I ordered my gyro heheh
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No

Answer by missanc at 8:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I did, but I was wearing a maternity shirt at the time and rubbing my belly like a pregnant woman would. I wasn't offended.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• A teacher's aid in my son's kindergarten class asked me if I was pregnant. When I told her my son was my youngest and last. She said "so you're just fat". The principal happened to be standing right there. It was her last day working at the school!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2011