I have no motivation today.....

Anyone else having one of them...? I need to clean b/c i know i will feel so much better if i do i just...ugh....dont wanna....LOL!!!! but i am trying to make myself b/c after i clean i will make a yummy cake....sooo....i GUESS....Ill get to it then.....ugh i hate lazy days they feel so gross...

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• okay what time is it where you are at? lol....for me it is after 1 am and nobody should have any energy this time of night
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• lol yah its after 1 here...i usually get my second wind at night but not tonyt!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Totally one of those days. Here it is almost 9 am and I have yet to do anything but sit on cafemom and watch episodes of Mike & Molly and Two and 1/2 men from last night. Oh well we all have our days right?
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 9:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Bleh, I am at work, and I think I am getting over a case of food poisoning. My belly has been in an uproar for about 3 days.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011