As a mother could you ever murder your child?

Never in my mind would i think a thing! ... how could u have put duct tape around your babys face and put chloroform up to them ? can you imagine what that baby would be thinking?! this b#tch casey anthony is crazy! this case just puzzles me.. in alot of their picturs they look sooo happy together... but then she murders her sweet little girl ? how stupid! this is obsurd... what is your opinion on that case? guilty or innocent? shes a good liar thats for sure ........

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have been mad at my kids but I could never do away with them...I could never look into their face and ripe 3 pieces of duck tape and cover their mouth them calm myself down by placing a sticker on the tape feeling like all will be okay now because the sticker shows "love"...... I have smacked my child's but and felt like thee worst mom on the planet so no I could never actually pull off a murder and sit in a court room blank as a white wall like nothing ever happened. and all the lies she told and the partying! what if her mom did not care enough to get involved? Casey would still be free! and that is what caycee's emotions are about when they do happen...she is thinking to herself " my f%cking mom ruined everything and now I'm in jail"
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I know I could NEVER hurt my childern....she is an awful person!!!! That poor baby deserved so much more love than she was given!!!! <3
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I just can't get my head around this case, i cant see how anyone could kill a child or even an adult. Really duck tape round the mouth the poor baby must of really suffered, im a mother of 3 little girls yes i get stressed i've yelled at them but to kill them in such a cold blooded way to live a stress free car free life no way, my kids are my life i could not live without them.

so as for casey anthony i do believe she killed her baby girl, she sits in the court room with no care i the world lapping up all the attention she is getting, sporting a new/different shirt outfit each day.
    And that crazy lawyer of hers please someone lock him up too.......
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I couldn't do it.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i wonder does chloroform actually kill you? i wonder how the baby actually passed away?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I could never do it
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Can a sane person ever put themselves in the shoes of a psychopath? Can anyone who functions in the real world ever answer a question in the same way a sociopath would? Normal people cant even wrap their minds around doing what Casey Anothony did and that is why we will never be able to answer this quetion with anything other than no.
    rosepetal209

Answer by rosepetal209 at 4:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Never!! I couldn't do that especially I brought my dd into this world if it got that bad that I wanted to harm her I would take her to a family member of a friend to regroup
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't know how a mother could do that to her child, period. I see the pics of Casey with Caylee and(to me) Casey does not really look genuine in them. Caylee looks much happier with Cindy, IMO too. All those lies as they were coming out in the courtroom... I was shocked. She made up other people, not JUST the people, but their entire lives! If *I* tried to do that, I wouldn't be able to come up with their parents or their school so quickly, and I'd get confused and stumble around(but then I've always been a horrible liar lol). It's unreal- she even went so far as to take the police to her 'job' and the office where she supposedly worked, only to turn to them right outside the office and admit that she didn't work there after all.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I definitely think Casey is guilty...I've thought so since day 1. And I don't understand how ANYONE, mother or not, could do such a thing to a child. Children are so precious, so innocent, so adorable and lovable, that I can not even comprehend how any human being could not feel all those things towards a child. And you would think even more so, that child's own mother! The one person is this world, if not one else, that is biologically programmed to love you with all her heart. It hurts my stomach to even begin to wonder what poor Caylee was thinking as her mom did this to her. She was probably so scared, so confused, wondering why was her mommy hurting her. It makes me want to cry and go find Casey herself and do the same to her. Kids can really test your patience sometimes, but there is nothing my son could EVER do that would make me want to hurt him. NOTHING.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011