I cannot wait until Kate;s kids are teenagers....ohh yeah Kate and 8 between 14 and 17..... oh she will so desreve it

sorry just being mean tonight but between moms who kill and moms who are just bitchy and then my own step kid who ignores her own...... I would just like to see an awesome mom right now :)

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 3:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know--Kate is going to have hell to pay when they hit their teens, isn't she. They won't be just the cute little meal tickets any more!
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 3:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think the same thing about Brad and Angelina
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think it all depends on how you raise your children and who you allow them to associate with. First time back talking and you need to get on them, not just figure it is normal and leave it go. I've raised 3 to adulthood and only once did I get sassed from my oldest daughter.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• no and they will be as big as her and be willing for some back talk
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have raised 4 girls into adulthood but they were different ages....I'm thinking about 6 of the same age at the same time then 2 more just 2 yrs older. I have worked in a Jr.High and teens in a group are a handful versus one at a time....and there's drivers ed and fighting over the car and you can't tell me now that they aren't going to rebel with the way they grew up and everything
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Look at my page then ask me the same question.
    Well itleast my kids are all not twins.
    Yikes.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011