Do you like your natural curly hair?

I honestly hate mine!!!!! I always have,I have cut it all off to before just to be rid of it. I have tried long,short and in between. It is a short bob now for summer

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 3:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• not at all!! i hate it.. especially in this summer heat
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I wouldnt mind it if ALL my hair was curly. When I let my hair air dry the hair at the nape of my neck does a perfect spiral curl, but the rest is either wavy or straight. It's annoying. But it does hold a curl from a curling iron very well!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i love mine, exspecially after I diiscovered moroccan argon oil, makes it so much more manageable and lighter
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It doesn't bother me. I keep it long and usually up in a bun or in a tail.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 4:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I like it but i hate it some days too. I like that if i want it straight then i can do that but i hate when its so humid and i get these kinky curls near my face.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I love my kinky curls! I used to hate them but since I've figured out exactly how to give them the TLC they need, I love em!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Mine isn't but it is funny those of who don't have it want it and visa versa LOLLOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If my curls were not a frizzy mess, I would love them. So, I work really hard on straightening my hair everyday.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's OK but at the beach it's a massive fro. I hate straightening it and if I cut it too short it just curls more. I'll be happy when curly hair is hot again sigh.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I like my curly hair much more now that I'm older. I used to have my mom iron my hair when I was in HS.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011