If you miscarried or lost a child do you wear something special to remember them?

I had 2 miscarriages ,loosing 3 kids(twins and single birth) I wear a special mothers ring with the gemstones of the month they would have been born

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 3:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Aww... im sorry for your loss, my friend went to build a bear workshop and had a bear made in remembrance of her lil girl, she was stillborn =(
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 3:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't have anything that I wear but have thought about getting something like that. I do have a Christmas tree ornament though for the baby I lost. It was not very long before Christmas so I bought a pretty angel ornament for him/her (the gender was not determined).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think the ring is a lively idea. I wear carry them in my heart.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have a friend who miscarried and got a tattoo on her foot that said "Everything happens for a reason" with the babies miscarried date bellow
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my best friend wears a neclace that has the babys name on it and the day it was miscarried
    mommyoflogan23

Answer by mommyoflogan23 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That is really a sweet idea and really thoughtful op
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i remember everyday it just hurts so i think it would hurt more to have something more
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2011